For a while now Brackley Athletic Football Club has been providing a COVID safe, socially distanced spectator and player registration process, for matches and training.
From the 24th September 2020, Brackley Athletic Football Club will be following the governments and FA advice for NHS Test and Trace.
From this date, please register your attendance as a spectator to training and matches by scanning the NHS test & trace QR code that will be on display. Alternatively, if you do not have a compatible phone or are having difficulty, let a Team representative know you are present, they will then register your attendance via a written process. This is to support the NHS ‘test and trace’ process.
Important points when spectating:
- Please adhere to Government guidance on social distancing whilst watching the match
- Spectators must not stand in groups of no more than 6 and each group must distance themselves from another group
- Please do not touch equipment or retrieve the ball with your hands
Thank you for your cooperation
COVID-19 is a highly infectious and dangerous disease. A resumption of contact play is only achievable if all those involved create and maintain a controlled environment that minimises the threat of infection. Risk in sport cannot be completely eradicated but with caution and care these risks can be reduced.
It is important that everybody who participates in the club including, coaches, players, volunteers, parents/carers, and spectators all follow the various issued COVID-19 guidance.
Prior to training:
- All players must have completed the online signing on form for 2020/21
- You must provide written consent for your child to return to contact training
- You may already be aware that the period of isolation may have resulted in your child becoming anxious or unsure whether to resume previous activities, such as football. Please only support their return to football activity when they feel confident to do so and you feel the activity is safe and right for them.
- Please carry out the BAFC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Checklist (prior to each session)
- Players to wash hands thoroughly before leaving home for training
- Players to bring their own water bottle (filled)
- Remind your child about social distancing and that there must not be any physical contact with others whilst on the bench
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the session is due to start and discourage the children having a kick about or bringing their own ball
- Please ensure your child has understood the FA Code of Behaviour